世界杯预选赛赛程表See how payments are managed to Ontario Power Generation’s valued partners and suppliers in the US and Canada.
世界杯预选赛赛程表OPG processes payments electronically to Canadian and US suppliers. Wire and cheque payments are reserved for suppliers from countries other than Canada and the US.
For inquiries about payment status, please visit our Invoice Query page.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
EFT is our preferred payment method and is available to all Canadian based suppliers with a Canadian bank account.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
ACH is available to all US based suppliers with a US bank account.
Benefits of EFT/ACH
- EFT is both an effective and convenient method for receiving payments.
- There is no waiting period for, or risk of lost or stolen cheques. No more “your cheque is in the mail.”
- EFT payments are deposited directly into your bank account, often on the same day.
- Remittance details are provided to you electronically by email, EDI (electronic data interchange), or fax.
- Payments are fully traceable.
- Eliminates paper cheques.
Electronic remittance details
世界杯预选赛赛程表In addition to electronic payment, we also use electronic remittances. OPG will provide payment details to you via fax or email.
Accounts payable electronic payment registration/change/cancel
世界杯预选赛赛程表To start taking advantage of the many benefits of electronic payment, please complete, sign and return the electronic payment registration form.
- Canadian suppliers — electronic funds transfer registration form.
- U.S. suppliers — automated clearing house registration form.
- The following must be included with your registration form:
(1) A cheque marked “VOID”.
(2) A letter signed by an official from the vendor's bank confirming the vendor's bank account information is correct.